Re: We *WILL* have an HDXCC meeting on March 13!

David, N9KT

That's great Len! See you there.
-David, N9KT

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 4:28 PM Len Litvan <LJLitvan@...> wrote:
Wow.  That's great, Dave.  Good job.  Thanks for all the hard work.

While I was trolling the Neighbors network for a location, a couple of
hams came forward and indicated interest in the club.  I told them I
would invite them to a meeting when we got the new location.  Let's see
if I can entice them to join us next week.

73,
Len  AE9LL

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.