From: HDXCC@groups.io [mailto:HDXCC@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Spoelstra
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:49 AM
To: HDXCC
Subject: [HDXCC] URGENT! We lost our meeting place!

Squealers in Castleton has closed. So right now, we don't have a place to meet.

I'll start calling around immediately. However three months ago when I was calling around looking for possible meeting places, all the places wanted $200 per meeting or a guaranteed attendance of about 20 people.

I wanted to get the word out ASAP. If you know of a place, please call them and find out what their requirements are.

Ideally, we would like a private room with a projector or TV that we can use for presentations. Also, some of our members would like to have alcohol. Lastly, a cost per meeting or a guaranteed attendance will probably nix the deal.

Let me know what you all find out.

Until then, consider the March 13 meeting canceled.

-David, N9KT

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.