Re: URGENT! We lost our meeting place!

David, N9KT

As an example, here's for a room that holds 35 at Blind Owl Brewery:
Sunday – Thursday $350.00 Sales Minimum

I've been at club meetings where we only had 8 people. If we averaged $20/person, that would be $160. So, the treasury would have to come up with $190. That wouldn't work...

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 2:48 AM David Spoelstra <davids@...> wrote:
Squealers in Castleton has closed. So right now, we don't have a place to meet.

I'll start calling around immediately. However three months ago when I was calling around looking for possible meeting places, all the places wanted $200 per meeting or a guaranteed attendance of about 20 people.

I wanted to get the word out ASAP. If you know of a place, please call them and find out what their requirements are.

Ideally, we would like a private room with a projector or TV that we can use for presentations. Also, some of our members would like to have alcohol. Lastly, a cost per meeting or a guaranteed attendance will probably nix the deal.

Let me know what you all find out.

Until then, consider the March 13 meeting canceled.

-David, N9KT

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.