Monitors

David Bunte

I am currently using a pair of 24" ASUS monitors in the shack. I am "thinking" of moving up to larger monitors. My final decision of when to do that might be influenced by my chances of selling the ASUS monitors.

These units are in EXCELLENT condition. This monitor, or equivalent is currently available through B & H Photo (from where I got them), for $129.99. I am not quite ready to put a price on these, but if you "might" be interested, let me know. Then, if I decide to go ahead and change, I'll let you know and then we can discuss price. I won't 'give' them away, but am going to try to 'screw' anyone either.

Dave - K9FN

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.