Field Day Change

David, N9KT

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: william kennedy wy9t@... [w9ims] <w9ims@...>
Date: Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Subject: [w9ims] Field Day Change
To: yahoogroups <w9ims@...>

Hey Team,

It's been decided that the IRC Field Day effort will now be class 2A and not 3A.

That being the case, the schedule is near full. But we could use a few more operators, particularly we need overnight operators for the SSB station. The overnight station will be able to operate 20, 40 and 80 meters. That will give a lot of flexibility to those who can help with the late night schedule (you'll be able to change bands as you need to).

A note about the change, no one's time slot is different. For example, if you were signed up for 8P till 10P, then that is still your time.

Here is a link to the schedule, if you can help it would be much appreciated (you will see that by consolidating the two SSB stations that the schedule has filled up nicely).

If you can help Sunday morning or for overnight, drop me an email at   wy9t@...    and I will add you in.

Also, we can earn a lot of extra points if you can bring someone out to Field Day and have them stop by the "GOTA" station and make a contact or two. There will be hams there to show you around and help with getting on the air.

Weather looks great for this weekend.

If you can help with set up, Tom and his team will be starting at 10A.

73

Bill, WY9T

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.