Re: DXCC card checker

David, N9KT

I thought about that too, but we've already got everything lined up.  We'll just have to be efficient.
-David, N9KT

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 10:19 AM, 'Jay Kraus' jwkraus@... [HDXCC] <HDXCC@...> wrote:

Just a thought. With all that has/is happening, will we have time for Carl’s presentation tomorrow? I don’t want to see him make the trip for nothing. Jay W9TC

From: HDXCC@... [mailto:HDXCC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 8:16 AM
To: HDXCC@...
Subject: RE: [HDXCC] DXCC card checker

All –

The position also requires that it be someone who attends a lot of conventions and hamfests.

Mike spent a huge amount of time at all of the local (and non-local) conventions, hamfests, and other DX clubs (e.g., Ft. Wayne, Evansville, Osgood, Dayton, Visalia, SWODXA, etc.)  checking cards.  So much so that I gave him a large amount of grief about missing the events so he could sit and look at QSL cards).

He took the job very and the commitment seriously.

73/DX – Pete N0FW