Re: Sad News -Mike Goode, N9NS, Has Died

David, N9KT

I just have no words.  I am utterly stunned.  I've lost a good friend.
-David, N9KT

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM, 'Dave Zeph' w9pa@... [HDXCC] <HDXCC@...> wrote:

We just received a phone call from Mike’s relative Ann Margaret that Mike passed away some time during the night or early morning.  A neighbor was supposed to take Mike to Radiation Therapy today and had called this morning to arrange the time.  After several unanswered calls she became concerned and went to Mike’s where she found him on the floor unresponsive.

When Ann Margaret called she said the Sherriff was still there.  About the only other information I have right now is he will be taken to the Smith Carmel Chapel of the Leppert Mortuary in Carmel, IN (formerly the Smith Funeral Home).

I send out more information as it becomes available ……….

--- Dave, W9PA

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.