membership

Ronald Norton

Mark K

I contacted Lee and he said you may be able to shine some light on the problem I am having with groups.io.
When the HCRB group moved from Yahoo to groups.io I was able to log into the HCRB group and see all the pictures and files. I also belong to Yanmar tractor groupe that also moved to groups.io.  When their move was completed I had to rejoin the group, which I did a few weeks ago.  The problem is now I cannot log into the HCRBgroup.When I click on My Groups the only one that shows up is the Tractors group.  Am I no longer a member of the HCRB group or is this a problem with groups .io?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Ronald Norton
Raceway Manufacturing
283 S. Janice Ln.