Hill Country Outlaws HCOn30Outlaws@groups.io
The On30 Hill Country Outlaws are model railroaders interested in narrow guage modeling at 1/4" scale with, more or less, 30" track gauge--primarily as modules; though some members have home layouts. We are based in the Austin/San Antonio Texas area but all are welcome to join us. We are related to the TexasOutlawsOn30. We maintain close ties with this group and follow module construction guidelines that are compatible with theirs. The TexasOutlaws are most active in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
Membership is open to all but does require approval by the moderator just to keep things a little less than chaotic. Request for membership are usually handled within 24 hours or less.
Please join us, see what you think, say what you think, and leave if we don't suit your fancy.
Minimum rules: no flaming, no rude behavior, take private communications private. Basic guidelines for module construction and the few rules that we have are available in the files section.
- 39 Members
- 9 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.