Amateur Radio Homebrew Test Equipment HBTE@groups.io
Focus is on Amateur Radio Homebrew Test Equipment. This means test equipment that you have designed, built, or are thinking about building. Topics may include hardware, software, operation, etc.....as long as it is related to homebrew test equipment for and by radio amateurs.
User posts that are deemed to be improper or off-topic may be blocked, edited, or deleted.
Group members who violate the rules may be blocked, or banned. Moderators will take appropriate action as they see fit.
- 326 Members
- 142 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]