Topics

Links from the old H390-DOSVS Yahoo Group.

ScottC

To: René Ferland

Hi René!

Would you by any chance have the links from the old Yahoo! Group that you could post along with the old files and messages?

Thank you,
ScottC

René Ferland

Hello Scott,

I just added them to the Files section. I apologize for the delay, I am not used to be a moderator. :-)

Best regards,

Rene FERLAND, Montreal

ScottC

Thank you for that, René.

Would it be possible to authorize file uploads to all members, by default, or at least me?  I would like to provide direct links to some files contained in the "files.zip" archive.

Thank you,
Scott

René Ferland

Scott,

I just change the settings so that all members can view and upload files.

Rene FERLAND, Montreal