Group DescriptionGuadalupe Oak Grove Park is a 63 acre neighborhood park in South San Jose, the main entry being off of Thorntree Drive. The park contains an open woodland of Blue and Valley Oak, unique in the Santa Clara Valley. The specific purpose of this group is to provide park advocates and park users a forum to learn about, and discuss, on-going vegetation management issues. We encourage all to post photos and/or links describing the flora and fauna in our park.
- 8 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]