Grow Beer Reading GrowBeerReading@groups.ioPrivate group for participants of Grow Beer Reading group.
Grow Beer was started by Helen Steer and Ann Bodkin in Brixton, London, after a conversation over a pint of beer in October 2011, wanting to celebrate beer and growing stuff in a fun way. There are now over 22 groups across the UK who regularly grow beer utilising their Grow Beer kit that includes everything a group needs to grow, Youtube instruction videos, and advice and information packs. Reading’s iteration will be a community “patchwork farm” across the town with local people growing hops in their back gardens, on their patios and balconies, in allotments and community gardens, with the goal of growing, harvesting, and with the collaboration of a local brewery, making a green hop beer to enjoy communally.
"Autumn 2018" by carolyngifford is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0
- 38 Members
- 16 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.