Uploading files

David Glazer

I'm in the "Files" section of my Group but am having trouble uploading a file.  When I click on "Upload/New," nothing happens.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 06:16 PM, <dbglazer@...> wrote:
I'm in the "Files" section of my Group but am having trouble uploading a file.  When I click on "Upload/New," nothing happens.  Any ideas?
When you click that button, you should see a drop-down list of options:

If you try one of the links on the drop-down menu and it does nothing then you don't have permission to load any new files. I don't think you should see the options if you don't have permissions so I'll raise that on Beta.

Regards
Andy

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 01:16 PM, <dbglazer@...> wrote:
I'm in the "Files" section of my Group but am having trouble uploading a file.  When I click on "Upload/New," nothing happens.  Any ideas?
This is what happens when your group has exceeded its storage allocation.

See https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/7137 for remedies.

Regards,
Bruce