Topics

Moving Photos

Tami D <artfulmuze@...>

Is there a way to move photos from one album to another?
If there is, I haven’t found it. :-(

Thanks
Tami Davis

GottaRun[7D]

move seems to delete the photo, Where is it move to? What i really wanted to was to rearrange the photos on the album.

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 10:42 PM, GottaRun[7D] wrote:
move seems to delete the photo, Where is it move to?
The move function is used to move a photo from one album to another.

What i really wanted to was to rearrange the photos on the album.
The sort key and order can be changed using the pull-down menu at upper right. In conjunction with renaming the photos, the displayed thumbnails in album view can thus be put in some particular order, but the process is rather tedious. Better to do the renaming before they are uploaded.

Regards,
Bruce

GottaRun[7D]

Thanks I have to check but if there's no other album to 'move to' and you click on 'move' the photo disappears as it seems to have been deleted.

Yeah, I discovered that about sorting, maybe this common feature pat least on Macs[ will be a future enhancement to be able to rearrange photos.

thanks again for replying.

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:53 PM, GottaRun[7D] wrote:
Thanks I have to check but if there's no other album to 'move to' and you click on 'move' the photo disappears as it seems to have been deleted.
Uh, yeah. If you only have one album, the folder pick-list is empty, and the photo goes to never-never land.

That does seem like a bug.

Regards,
Bruce