Re: Signature woes

Thomas,
Brian,

And the bizarre behavior with the "huge final words" occurred with
both of the last two of your messages.
That is truly weird.

In my email interface it is clear that one of those messages (#316) was sent as plain text. So how they could be displayed in Group_Help's Messages with variable text size is beyond my powers of explanation.

The other (#315) was sent as formatted text, but I don't see any formatting around the enlarged phrase "(web/email) unchecked." (although "unchecked" has <em>, so the italic is correct).

I don't see any connection to signatures though, neither message appears to have had one (from either email or the Subscription setting).

Shal

Join Group_Help@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.