Re: group locked

Duane

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 03:31 PM, <fimmgfc@...> wrote:
Every time, after clicked on "+ upgrade", in the next screen, when i clik on the green botton of "upgrade with yearly billing" in the Premium Plan, it appears the screen below. It's like a infinite loop.
I think you may have uncovered a bug.  Since this situation is fairly new, not many people have had a chance to see how things operate.  From your description, it sounds like you'd have to reduce the number of members below 100 before you could upgrade again.  That would be a pain, but also shouldn't be happening from what I've read.  You should report it on the beta group using the #bug hashtag including details, especially your last message.  You'll need to join the group if you're not already a member.

Duane
--
The Groups.io Help Center includes the Owners Manual and Members Manual.
They can be browsed online or downloaded as PDF files.

Join Group_Help@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.