#Hashtag Issues - Corrected Messages were dropped #hashtag

Mark L Goldberg

I started a new group and was doing some experimenting with hashtags.  I have the group configured to require hashtags and only let the moderator create them.  I sent a couple of messages from a second (member) account - one with no hashtag and one with an invalid hashtag. In both cases my post was rejected (which is what I expected) and I had the opportunity to edit the message to fix the problem.  I did that, but it seems that the corrected messages never went anywhere. They should have been queued for moderator approval but were not.

Join Group_Help@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.