No option to request that confirmation email be sent again.

Josh Kuperman

I asked someone to subscribe to a group I moderate, which he did. I noticed the little NC for not confirmed next to his name in the member list, so I asked him to confirm. He can't find the original confirmation email. According to the documentation, when I manage the list I should have an option to resend the confirmation email under actions after selected him from the member list. I do not see that option among the five choices that show up.

#help #confirmation

--
Josh Kuperman
josh.kuperman@...