Re: If invited with email address only, can member add a display name.

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 04:33 AM, Veronica Jones wrote:
If we dont invite with a display name, can a member add one later?
There are four ways to populate the Display Name that I'm aware of:
  • It can be added in conjunction with sending an Invite/Direct Add (per the current discussion)
  • If blank, it is often auto-populated when that member's first message posts (gleaned from the incoming email header).
  • Display Name is an editable field for each member's record in the Member List
  • Each member can manually change their Display Name by editing their account and/or group profile
Regards,
Bruce

Join Group_Help@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.