Failing to Receive [Some] Group Messages
It sometimes happens that you fail to receive some or all group messages (i.e.: via email). Here are some things to check:
On the Groups.io side:
- Do the missing posts contain a hashtag that has the No Email property?
- Do the missing posts contain a hashtag that you have muted?
- Were they posted to a Topic that you have muted?
- Is your account in Bouncing or Bounced status?
- Is your Email Delivery set to Individual Messages?
- Is your Message Selection (under Advanced Preferences) set to All Messages?
On your email interface:
- Have you set a filter that blocks or redirects some (or all) group messages?
- Are the group messages landing in your Spam (or Trash or other junk) folder?
Also, be sure to check your mail delivery history at https://groups.io/account?page=bounces to see if your provider is bouncing or otherwise rejecting messages sent from the group.