Wiki Link Checking
The easiest way I know how to do this is by using the Link Analyzer in the Firefox web browser.
- If Link Analyzer is not already installed:
- Click on Tools in the Menu Bar
- You may have to right-click and select Menu Bar from the drop-down menu
- Click on Add-Ons
- In the "Find more extensions" field, type "Link Analyzer"
- Hit Enter
- Click the "+ Add to Firefox" button
- A Permissions pop-up appears, click "Add"
- Another pop-up appears with a checkbox "Allow this extension to run in Private Windows"
- Your choice
- Click "Okay, Got It"
- Extension is now installed
- Open the wikipage you want to check
- Right-click on the page
- A drop-down menu appears
- Click on "Analyze all links"
- All links will be analyzed, those that are good are highlighted green. Bad links are highlighted red.