See also the FAQ in the Help Center.
Failing to Receive [Some] Group Messages
It sometimes happens that you fail to receive some or all group messages (i.e., via email). Here are some things to check:
On the Groups.io side:
- Are the missing posts listed in your account's Recent Bounces page?
- Are they listed in the Email Delivery History tab of your Subscription in that group?
- Were they posted to a Topic that you have muted?
- Is your account in Bouncing or Bounced status?
- Is your Email Delivery set to Individual Messages?
- Is your Message Selection (under Advanced Preferences) set to All Messages?
- Do the missing posts contain a hashtag that has the No Email property?
- Do the missing posts contain a hashtag that you have muted?
On your email interface:
- Have you set a filter that blocks or redirects some (or all) group messages?
- Are the group messages landing in your Spam (or Trash or other junk) folder?
- If you're using an email client on a PC or mobile device, have you checked the spam folder of your service's Webmail interface?