edit & send:
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 00:11:58 -0700

original:
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 00:11:58 -0700

Malcolm.

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:20 PM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
As far as I can see - in observation in a free group where posters are allowed to edit their own messages - if a poster edits their message and then does "Save and Send to Group" the email is sent out to everyone, ignoring hashtag muting.

Yes, I can confirm that a muted hashtag is ignored if a message is edited and then saved and sent to the group.  I think this is worth raising on Beta

Andy