Topics

Recording email delivery

M Parker

Is there a way of finding out when/if a member changes email delivery please, such as from Daily Digest to No Email.

Margaret P
Leeds, UK

Frances

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 06:33 PM, M Parker wrote:
Is there a way of finding out when/if a member changes email delivery please, such as from Daily Digest to No Email.

Margaret P
Leeds, UK
Go to Admin, Members. Select the member. Look in Activity History. Search for "delivery". I can't see where you can see specifics of the change. Say, if the person changes several times, but you can see the list of changes by date.

Frances

--
GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.

Bruce Bowman

Margaret -- I don't think so.

If you...as a moderator/owner...change someone else's message delivery, a corresponding log entry is generated. But if they change it themselves, it doesn't.

Seems like a #bug to me, unless I'm missing something. I'll report it in beta and see what happens.

Regards,
Bruce

Check out the groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual

M Parker

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 01:30 AM, Frances wrote:
Go to Admin, Members. Select the member. Look in Activity History. Search for "delivery". I can't see where you can see specifics of the change. Say, if the person changes several times, but you can see the list of changes by date.
Frances
Thank you for your reply. I looked in the members Activity History and there are potentially 3 boxes to be filled in:

the first box has no qualifier
the second box has a pull down list of actions to pick from - none of which say "Change of email delivery"
the third box allows a time period to be defined.

Where do I put "delivery" please?

Margaret P
Leeds, UK

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 09:55 PM, M Parker wrote:
the second box has a pull down list of actions to pick from - none of which say "Change of email delivery"
Select 'Delivery changed' in the list of actions drop-down.

Andy

Bruce Bowman

Margaret -- This feature has just today been added to the activity log. 

Ref:  https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/75397774

Regards,
Bruce

Check out the groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual