Topics

Messages being delivered to pending member still awaiting approval

John Pearce

At least according to the pending member activity screen, messages are being sent to email addresses who have requested approval for membership in our restricted group.  Please find screenshots attached.

Duane

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 11:02 AM, John Pearce wrote:
messages are being sent to email addresses who have requested approval
This was reported previously, https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/75000491, but has now been reported to the beta group, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/75261571 for possible action.

In case you aren't aware of it, your second attachment is over 3MB in size.  Takes awhile (~30 seconds) to display on my connection.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 11:17 AM, Duane wrote:
has now been reported to the beta group... for possible action
WOW, talk about good service - https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25639