Topics

Membership Download Only Contains One Page Worth of Data #listmanagement #members

Gary Feldbaum

I'm a relatively new group manager, after having migrated some groups from Yahoo when that was possible.

I've been asked to provide a complete list of the members and their email addresses for organiational use.

When I've gone to the membership page (there are many many pages of members) and click on the download button when I'm on the first page, I get far less the all the data - it looks like just enough members to fill the screen of my computer.

Is there a way to download the entire list of members and their email addresses at once?

Duane

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 04:50 PM, Gary Feldbaum wrote:
Is there a way to download the entire list of members and their email addresses at once?
The Download button on the Members page will do it.  You will have to scroll down to see the rest.