Member list search function #search #members

I always search the member list prior to adding new members to keep duplicates to a minimum. I've noticed that after a recent update that added filters option to the member list, the search feature is no longer functional. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Chris Gillihan

Frances

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 09:36 AM, Chris Gillihan wrote:
I always search the member list prior to adding new members to keep duplicates to a minimum. I've noticed that after a recent update that added filters option to the member list, the search feature is no longer functional. Is anyone else having this issue?

In Admin, Members, I can still use the search box. I can even filter and then use the search box.
I am using Safari 14.1.1
I tried on Firefox 90.0.2 as well and it works fine.
On a MacAir.

When I tested searching the filtered names, I focused on at least one of the filtered results - e.g. display name, email address, domain so there was something to retrieve!

Help available from Groups.io help and GMF wiki.

I'm using Chrome mobile 92.0.4515.105 on Android 9.

Regardless of what I put in the search box I get the entire member list for my results. It's like my search attempt was ignored. If I filter the list first, I receive that entire filter list for my results, again as if the search was ignored.

Even entering keyboard gibberish (hsheuehbzjueheh) I get the entire list as results.

Thanks,
Chris Gillihan

Frances

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 10:26 AM, Chris Gillihan wrote:
I'm using Chrome mobile 92.0.4515.105 on Android 9.

Regardless of what I put in the search box I get the entire member list for my results. It's like my search attempt was ignored. If I filter the list first, I receive that entire filter list for my results, again as if the search was ignored.

Even entering keyboard gibberish (hsheuehbzjueheh) I get the entire list as results.

Chris, are you using the Groups.io app or the regular website?

I find it is hard to find the "apply" button for the filter. Need to scroll.

Help available from Groups.io help and GMF wiki.

Frances

Chris, it doesn't work on my iPhone either. Not on the website.

Help available from Groups.io help and GMF wiki.

Frances I'm using the website not the app.

Chris

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 02:36 PM, Chris Gillihan wrote:
I always search the member list prior to adding new members to keep duplicates to a minimum. I've noticed that after a recent update that added filters option to the member list, the search feature is no longer functional. Is anyone else having this issue?
It works fine on my desktop but not on the app or mobile site.  I'll raise it as a #bug.

Andy

Thanks for the help Frances and Andy!

Chris

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 05:13 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
It works fine on my desktop but not on the app or mobile site.  I'll raise it as a #bug.
This is now fixed.

Andy

It sure is! Thanks again Andy!!

Chris Gillihan