Topics

Dumb question? Is the Directory where Moderator manages members' features?

Haven't been much active at groups.io. Went into one very inactive group I own and under administration when I clicked on "Members" it only showed the one pending member.  There IS the Directory that shows ALL the members.
Is the directory where I would manage them (delete, change their mailing mode, etc.)?

Alex
--
{This message was sent with 100% recycled electrons}

Duane

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 11:13 AM, Alex wrote:
when I clicked on "Members" it only showed the one pending member.
If you look at the top left of that page/panel, it will say Pending Approval.  (That's the default display when there are any pending members, otherwise you'll be taken directly to the Members page.)  Click on that and select Members to see the members of the group.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 05:13 PM, Alex wrote:
I clicked on "Members" it only showed the one pending member.
That is the "starting point" when you click on Members (which is actually the Members List); click on the dark blue box where it says Pending Approval  and the drop down will give you access to the full list.

You cannot do any detailed "management" from the Directory.

Chris