Topics

Can't block members from creating subgroups

Donald Hellen

I just created a new group. I haven't got the confirmation back yet on
its creation but I was able to set every feature of the group except
the part about who can create subgroups. That part is grayed-out and I
can't access the drop-down menu to restrict members from creating
subgroups.

Will this be accessible after the group is officially approved by
Mark?

Thanks!

Donald

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas
https://groups.io/g/HamRadioHelp

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 09:39 AM, Donald Hellen wrote:
I just created a new group. I haven't got the confirmation back yet on
its creation but I was able to set every feature of the group except
the part about who can create subgroups. That part is grayed-out and I
can't access the drop-down menu to restrict members from creating
subgroups.

Will this be accessible after the group is officially approved by Mark?
Donald -- Recall that subgroups are a Premium feature now. https://groups.io/static/pricing

Bruce

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual

Donald Hellen

Bruce . . .

Donald -- Recall that subgroups are a Premium feature now. https://groups.io/static/pricing

Bruce
Thanks. I forgot that. I don't need a subgroup there so it's fine
then.

Donald -- AD8DY