Topics

Bounced Member

Ellen Bourne

One of the members have been bounced from almost all of the directories with the exception of the main directory.

How do I rectify this?  There is a b by all distribution list they have been bounced out of.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Duane

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 03:32 PM, Ellen Bourne wrote:
How do I rectify this?
You can't.  See https://groups.io/helpcenter/faq/1/group-member-faq/q-i-got-a-message-that-my  You can send another bounce probe from their membership record, but I wouldn't expect it to get to them if they're bouncing.

Ellen Bourne

Thanks Duane... I will notify the member

Ellen

[Mod Note: If email to a member is bouncing, you might have better luck with a phone call.]