Sponsorship page in Wiki

Duane

I've started a new page in the GMF wiki for sponsorships.  It needs to be fleshed out and could use some illustrations/screenshots with better formatting, but I believe it has the important information.

Lots of detailed information can be found in the Owners Manual and Members Manual.

Thanks for doing that Duane. I've taken your text and separated it, added that mods with the Billing permission may also check the balance, and added a couple of small graphics.

Cheers,
Christos

On 2021-11-13 08:51, Duane via groups.io wrote:
I've started a new page in the GMF wiki for sponsorships.  It needs to be fleshed out and could use some illustrations/screenshots with better formatting, but I believe it has the important information.

Duane

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 06:37 AM, Christos Psarras wrote:
your text
I've revised it to reflect the current situation.  Until Mark implements the notice to member/sponsor, only the owner/mods are notified, though the sponsor can check their Billing page for verification.  I'll keep an eye on it and when he adds it, I'll revise the text.

Lots of detailed information can be found in the Owners Manual and Members Manual.

BMaverick

Duane,

Thanks a bunch!  Your directions were very close to find the check box, not exact for FireFox browser, but I did find it and ticked the check box. :)

Glad there is something even for the FREE groups to participate.  In the past year, my group 3X the members.  GroupsIO has been a life-saver for our 35+ year group from Prodigy > GeoCites > Yahoo > GroupsIO.

Bret
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group
US models, Gray market models, Cub Cadet models, RK models, even our green siblings known as John Deere's.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.

Duane

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 12:19 PM, BMaverick wrote:
Thanks a bunch!
You're welcome.

Your directions were very close to find the check box, not exact for FireFox browser, but I did find it and ticked the check box. :)
What was different?  I also use FF, so that's what I used for information.

BTW, I just edited the page to include the latest info about emails and notices.

Lots of detailed information can be found in the Owners Manual and Members Manual.