Pending first post, how long is it valid for

Nivard Ovington

Just a quick one I can't find an answer for

When a first (or more) post is held for approval, how long is it held for approval?

ie does it get deleted after a period if not approved?

I know that pending subscription attempts are deleted after 14 days but am not sure about a first message which requires approval

I have always approved or rejected first posts within 24 hours at most so was not sure what would happen if left longer

Thank you

--
Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)

Duane

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 06:12 AM, Nivard Ovington wrote:
When a first (or more) post is held for approval, how long is it held for approval?
Any pending messages that aren't claimed are held for 14 days before being deleted, https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-group-topics-and-messages/handling-pending-messages

Lots of detailed information can be found in the Owners Manual and Members Manual.

Nivard Ovington

Thanks for that Duane

It confirms what I thought to be the case

I did search for it first but obviously was not using the right words

Much appreciated

On 11/06/2021 12:24, Duane wrote:
On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 06:12 AM, Nivard Ovington wrote:
When a first (or more) post is held for approval, how long is it
held for approval?
Any pending messages that aren't claimed are held for 14 days before being deleted, https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-group-topics-and-messages/handling-pending-messages <https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-group-topics-and-messages/handling-pending-messages>
Duane