PDFs and WIKI

Jacqui King

Hi, Is it possible to upload PDFs to our wiki page?

We want to add presentation notes from our training events. Would it be better to add them to the files page instead?

Thanks
Jacqui

Jacqui,

> Is it possible to upload PDFs to our wiki page?

No, not "directly" anyway.  The Files folder would be the best place for the PDFs, but you can insert the link to that Files PDF in the wiki page for that meeting.  The wiki page could be like a summary, with the link to the PDF for more details.  Or copy and paste the PDF in the wiki page and don't bother uploading the PDF itself, whichever works better, I guess depending on whether the PDF is just text or contains images too.

Cheers,
Christos