AOL issues

Francis Patrick West

Folks,

On the t-tools group keep getting emails from AOL users saying remove me and none of the addresses are in my current or past subscribers list .

ideas?

patrick

Duane

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 08:54 PM, Francis Patrick West wrote:
ideas?
It seems to be some sort of a scam, though it doesn't make much sense.  It's been reported here before and on the beta group.  Investigation shows that it's someone forwarding messages or impersonating group messages.  If you can get copies of some, you'll find out who's forwarding them by looking at the email address in the footer.

The Groups.io Help Center includes the Owners Manual and Members Manual.
They can be browsed online or downloaded as PDF files.  They're updated as needed.