Links in PDF's

Marcia Hudspeth

    Is there a way to make links in pdf's accessible to click on and bring up link?  If so, HOW???

Marcia

Duane

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 06:48 AM, Marcia Hudspeth wrote:
Is there a way to make links in pdf's accessible to click on and bring up link?  If so, HOW???
Yes, it's done all the time.  It's a function of the program you use to create the file, so you'd need to learn how it's done in the one you use.  That's beyond the scope of this group.

The Groups.io Help Center includes the Owners Manual and Members Manual.
They can be browsed online or downloaded as PDF files.  They're updated as needed.

Jud Eson

As Duane says "That's beyond the scope of this group."
but here are some ways https://blog.eversign.com/create-hyperlink-on-a-pdf-document/

Jud

KWKloeber

Marcia

Yep, I do that often (w/ Acrobat Pro v.10.)
But you need software that “prints”  a document (say a Word doc) as a text-editable PDF, not just like scanning something into PDF format (which is just a full-page picture slapped on top of a blank page in a PDF.)  Or you need a scanner or app that converts to text (OCR - optical character recognition) before it outputs the PDF file.
There’s very expensive (Adobe) and very inexpensive ways to print to an editable PDF.

If you need more info/help, you can PM me.

Ken K