Are File Uploads Broken?

Just tried to upload a 1.1 MB file. No soap. Groups.io site says "transferring data". My system monitor says data transfer rates are less than 4 kbps in both directions. It will take an hour at the rate it's going. What's up with that? Is anybody else having this problem?

I have a fully symmetric 250 Mbps (31 MBps) fiber-optics link to the internet. Other sites working fne. Will try again later.

Thanks!
--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas

Duane

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 11:28 AM, David Bryant wrote:
Is anybody else having this problem?
I just uploaded a 10MB file with no problems (other than my limited bandwidth - 1MB up.)