No files, database, photos, etc

Alicia Dean

I created a new group and on the left pane, there are no options for files, database, calendar, etc. Can someone please help?

Thank you!

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 10:31 AM, Alicia Dean wrote:
I created a new group and on the left pane, there are no options for files, database, calendar, etc. Can someone please help?
Alicia -- Free groups created after August 24, 2020 do not have those features. You have to upgrade to Premium.

See https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/files/Groups.io%20features%20%28includes%20legacy%20stuff%29.pdf for details.

Donald Hellen

Alicia . . .

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 07:22:02 -0800, "Alicia Dean"
<Alicia@AliciaDean.com> wrote:

I created a new group and on the left pane, there are no options for files, database, calendar, etc. Can someone please help?

Did you set it up as a premium group and pay the fee to get those
features? They're no longer available in a basic group created after a
certain date.

Donald