re deleting photos

WBennett

I see that there hasn't been any improvement in the "deleting photos from the Emailed Photos folder" function.
I've just done about 20 and gave up because it STILL is selecting the next or previous photo, instead of the one I click on.
When I wrote previously (some time last year) I was given some tips on how to go back to the original page after deleting and I had kept those emails in my mail program, however Thunderbird decided to throw a fit one day and totally wiped a couple of my sub folders from both my computer and my IMAP web mail, so I had no way of getting them again.
Could you please give me a link to any help file regarding this problem?
I'm in the process of searching the archived messages but haven't yet found what I want, thought it would be quicker to ask again... lol
Many thanks.
Win

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 10:56 AM, WBennett wrote:
I see that there hasn't been any improvement in the "deleting photos from the Emailed Photos folder" function.
I've just done about 20 and gave up because it STILL is selecting the next or previous photo, instead of the one I click on.
Browsers will often serve the thumbnail images from your local cache instead of the site. For this reason you have to refresh the thumbnail page between deletions.

See https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/7120 for full instructions.