Maintain Membership #membership #membernotices #members #membershiprequest

alee@...

Hi All,

Seeing if there is a function on the Pro version to have members apply again for posting each year.  Basically trying to aide in the area of keeping active members on our Group by asking them to request membership again at the beginning of each year?  Seeing if there is an API that anyone has done any sort of programming on prior to share in order to help point me in the right direction?  Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Anthony Lee

No, there is no built-in way to do something like that but I'm not sure though if there's something in the API to allow you to do that programmatically.  But IMO it's easier to just send a special notice to the group and announce what's going on; yes, you'll have to keep track of which member replies and do the work manually.

What is your ultimate goal in wanting to do this?  Maybe we can come up with some other way to accomplish it.

Cheers,
Christos