Database export-import loses Image #images #export #importingdata #database

Tom H

I've searched for other discussion to no avail. I've exported a Databases table to both JSON and CSV and imported same. In both cases, the images within Image-type fields are lost. JSON import simply has the image file name and a broken image icon. Both the exported JSON and CSV files have just the image file name - no URL.

Is this a known bug or unsupported feature?
--
Tom

Duane

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 11:41 AM, Tom H wrote:
Is this a known bug or unsupported feature?
I'm pretty sure this is a limitation of the system.  I haven't spent a lot of time with the image part though.

Tom H

Thanks  Duane. I'll escalate this to Beta forum.
--
Tom