RSVP to waitlist #rsvp

Jeremy Walter

I have been running regular meetings for a few months. The next one is coming up in January and is formatted and set-up the same as all previous meetings (0 attendees for unlimited) and requests RSVP. Members are getting a response that the event is full and that they are waitlisted along like so:

Event Details
Invited: 205 people
Attending: Be the first to say yes.
You are waitlisted.

Why are my attendees being waitlisted?

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 12:35 PM, Jeremy Walter wrote:
I have been running regular meetings for a few months. The next one is coming up in January and is formatted and set-up the same as all previous meetings (0 attendees for unlimited) and requests RSVP. Members are getting a response that the event is full and that they are waitlisted along like so:
<snip>

Why are my attendees being waitlisted?
Jeremy -- If it was working previously and now is not, it's likely related to this recent change: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/79125559

I do not personally use the RSVP feature and cannot provide further guidance.

Hope this helps,

Mark has fixed this, so you should be good to go, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27390