Topics

Calendar and entries have disappeared #calendar

Susan Hyne

Have been using the calendar feature in a subgroup every day for a year.  Today, no calendar.

All entries are gone.  None of the options (Month/Week/Day) seem to be responsive.

Am a Google user.

Any ideas?

Frances

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 05:59 PM, Susan Hyne wrote:
Have been using the calendar feature in a subgroup every day for a year.  Today, no calendar.

All entries are gone.  None of the options (Month/Week/Day) seem to be responsive.

Am a Google user.
Are you seeing the Owner or Moderator beside HOME on the top left of your group homepage?
This is often a reason - people logging in with the wrong email address.

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.

Susan Hyne

Three users (two owners and a member) all have same result.  Two are Google users.

As far as I know, we all signed on correctly.

Bob Meyers

I am the owner of https://groups.io/g/n3986q/
The calendar page is totally blank.  I checked another group site I am on and it is the same.  Seems there is a major software glitch.  PLEASE HELP!!!!
-Bob

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 06:16 PM, Bob Meyers wrote:
I am the owner of https://groups.io/g/n3986q/
The calendar page is totally blank.  I checked another group site I am on and it is the same.
Me too. If it's not already been reported to beta, I'll take care of it.

Leeni

It isn't only the entries that are gone, the whole calendar is gone.
It is a blank page.
Should this be reported on Beta or did someone already do that?