Topics

Member not getting group e-mail

Barbara Jean Jasen

I have a member in my Pretty T Girl group who has on a number of occasions complained that she is not getting any deliveries from the group.  I checked her setting and her e-mail is identical to what I have in my personal address book (she will get mail from me personally)
In her member listing it shows under deliveries OK dirdel  No e-mail deliveries no bounces
Any help as to why she does not receive e-mail from the group.  Her e-mail is at yahoo.com
Barbara Jean

Chris Jones

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 06:50 PM, Barbara Jean Jasen wrote:
Any help as to why she does not receive e-mail from the group.
First place for her to look is her ISP's spam box.

Chris

Pat Harper

Has she checked her spam folder?  Yahoo is bad about putting legit mail in SPAM.

Pat H.

On 10/27/2020 1:50 PM, Barbara Jean Jasen wrote:
Any help as to why she does not receive e-mail from the group.  Her e-mail is at yahoo.com

>>> I have a member in my Pretty T Girl group who has on a number of occasions complained that she is not getting any deliveries from the group.

She needs to check her Yahoo mail Spam folder, the messages are there more than likely.  She then needs to select/check all of them and mark them as NOT SPAM; that should automatically move those messages out of there and back to the inbox, but if that doesn't happen, she needs to manually do that.

Cheers,
Christos

Duane

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 01:50 PM, Barbara Jean Jasen wrote:
In her member listing it shows under deliveries OK dirdel
That means it was accepted by Yahoo, so it's in her account someplace.

higayon crossword

There's another option for this situation.
Check at her profile under advanced preferences if the selection is not "all messages" (the one on the red frame see attachment) the member will not get emails from the group.
See