Topics

Downgrading or changing to monthly payments

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

If I choose to change to monthly payments what happens to my billed amount? Is it calculated on the 110$ or does it raise me to the 220$ tier?
In other words, am I better off just paying for a year now. Or, can I pay for a few months and then a year all at the 110$ rate?
Thanks,
TC Carr

Duane

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 04:32 PM, Talmadge C 'TC' Carr wrote:
If I choose to change to monthly payments what happens to my billed amount? Is it calculated on the 110$ or does it raise me to the 220$ tier?
I don't recall anyone asking this before, but you may be able to answer it for us.  Go to your Billing page.  I believe you then need to click on View/Change Plan.  At that point, it should tell you what the cost will be for various options.  If one of them is $10/mo, then you'd stay on your current plan, but pay monthly.  I'm pretty sure you'll stay at $10/mo or $110/yr unless you downgrade to basic at some point.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Yea the only monthly option is the 20$ one:(  O well thanks Duane for the help where to look.
TC Carr

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 06:33 PM, Talmadge C 'TC' Carr wrote:
Yea the only monthly option is the 20$ one:(
If it were me, I'd contact Mark/support to see if that's a mistake.  The multi-rates are relatively new and there may be a bug in the system.  Can't hurt to ask.

Edited

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 07:40 PM, Duane wrote:
The multi-rates are relatively new and there may be a bug in the system.
There's definitely a bug. See my post to beta when it gets approved.