Cover Photo #settings

Patricia Burrow

I was able to make the cover change by making the PDF into a jpeg. Had not thought about that initially. I miss the elephants.

Patricia Burrow

On Sep 23, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Frances <frances@...> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 12:04 AM, Patricia Burrow wrote:
Is there a way to change the cover photo? I have tried  Admin  >  Settings  >  Cover Photo.  I select the file and then, Set Cover Photo. The file name is next to the Choose File button but when I click on Set, nothing happens and the file name goes away. Is there another option that I am missing? I love elephants but would like something a bit more relevant to our group.
Yes, it is a little confusing. After you choose the file, and clicked on set the cover photo, it is done. Click on Home on the left and you will see the photo in the right place. Ignore the opportunity to set the photo - if you are happy with it.

See also:  https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/changing-the-home-page-image-and-group

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.

Frances