Question re support request status

Su

There seems to be a lot of variability in how soon I substantively hear back after submitting a support request. A month ago, I got pretty quick responses. Recently, I get an auto reply with no content beyond a form acknowledgement. The group in question is a premium group.

Is there any way to check on the status of a support request (apart from submitting another support request)?

Thanks,
Su

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 03:14 PM, Su wrote:
There seems to be a lot of variability in how soon I substantively hear back after submitting a support request. A month ago, I got pretty quick responses. Recently, I get an auto reply with no content beyond a form acknowledgement. The group in question is a premium group.
Su -- For what it's worth, my support response times have ranged from minutes to never. I have a premium group, too.

Please note that bug reports and requests for new features should be posted to the beta group, not the support address.

Is there any way to check on the status of a support request (apart from submitting another support request)?
It's been awhile since I've done this, but you should have gotten an auto-response with a trouble ticket number (or something of that sort) in the subject line. If you want to follow up you're supposed to reply to that email, typing any additional information above the line in the message body.

Opening a second ticket for the same issue could be considered annoying behavior on Mark's end. I'm not aware of any other mechanism.