Topics

How do you have people fill out an application first before adding them?

Dawn Hawkins

We want to only add people to our Group.io who are approved first with an application. Are any of you doing that? Can you share how? It seems like too much work to use another application to collect that data and then to transfer and upload the people who are approved. Looking for a better way to do it.

Nivard Ovington

Hi Dawn

The answer to that and most other questions can be found in the wiki on GMF

If you go to the home page and bottom left you will find the wiki

Search will take you to :-

<https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/8155>

It works very well

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)