Topics

Order of topics

Barbara Jean Jasen

I had been in the hospital for almost a month now and finally out.  I noticed that when I went to check topics it came up showing the oldest first and the newest last.  Is there a way to change this so the newest topics come up first
Barbara Jean

Chris Jones

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 11:02 AM, Barbara Jean Jasen wrote:
I noticed that when I went to check topics it came up showing the oldest first and the newest last.  Is there a way to change this so the newest topics come up first
Look at the topic title at the top of your post, then look over to the right; you will see the word "Date" with a little arrow next to it. Make sure the arrow is pointing "up".

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 05:14 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Make sure the arrow is pointing "up".
Actually, the arrow should point down for newest first.  Clicking on Date will reverse it.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 11:50 AM, Duane wrote:
Actually, the arrow should point down for newest first.  Clicking on Date will reverse it.
Mea maximum culpa.

Chris