Topics

Poll Additional Options Not Working

David Oesper

I created a poll for my group today, but was not able to select any of the additional options shown below. When I mouse over the text of each option it shows that it is a link (the arrow turns to a hand), but there are no check boxes and when I click on the text, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Additional Options

Allow multiple choices.

Only moderators and poll creators can view results and responders, regardless of whether the poll is open or closed.

Only display results when the poll has closed. Moderators and poll creators can always view results.

Do not show who responded to the poll.

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 01:04 AM, David Oesper wrote:
I created a poll for my group today, but was not able to select any of the additional options shown below. When I mouse over the text of each option it shows that it is a link (the arrow turns to a hand), but there are no check boxes and when I click on the text, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
David -- Probably nothing. This seems to be a system bug that has arisen recently (ref: https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/74760510). I've reported it in the beta group for you.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual

Duane

This should be fixed, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25257